Project Manager (junior/medior)
Who are we?
Wolfpack is a Digital Agency. We make software and web shops for brands such as Xenos, Joolz, Petrol, Open32, Denham, Simon Levelt and the Formula 1 teams of Mercedes and McLaren. We also work for customers in South Africa. We have a fast-growing team of approximately 20 professionals. The team consists of software developers, project managers and the service team.
What is the function?
The junior project manager is a broad position that offers the opportunity to learn a lot quickly. You will work in a team with 4 experienced project managers. The focus will lie on supporting project managers on larger projects and tackle smaller projects yourself. As project manager you interact with customers, our own developers and other project managers. You like taking initiative and don’t mind solving problems by yourself.
In this role, you will perform administrative and organizational activities. In addition, you assist as service employee and test features and processes. On a daily basis you have interaction with customers. The diversity of tasks and responsibilities makes it an ideal role for a HBO / WO starter or someone with 0 - 3 years of experience.
Who are you?
You are of course accurate and precise. You enjoy controlling, managing and improving processes. Besides that, you understand that we have to do our utmost to keep customers satisfied. This sometimes means that you have to act quickly. Of course, never without losing sight of the high quality. You enjoy being inventive and continuously improving processes. You look forward to learning a lot and working in a diverse team. You have affinity with (Digital) technology such as web shops.
What do we ask of you?
- HBO / WO thinking and working level
- Available full time
- Accurate, solution-oriented, independent, but also a team player
- You live within 30 km of our office in Amsterdam-North
- 0 to 3 years of experience as a (junior) project manager
What do you get from us?
- An enthusiastic, driven and young team in an informal organization
- Working at a fast-growing ecommerce company with attractive, appealing customers
- Good accessibility, 5 min walk from the Amsterdam CS ferry
- Nice salary, travel allowance, free parking
- Ability to grow in different areas
- Lots of independence and freedom to do your work as well as possible
- And also important: nice drinks, good parties and annual ski trip
What are you waiting for?
We mainly focus on motivation, less on experience.
If you have any questions, please contact us or drop by for a (digital) cup of coffee. Send an e-mail with CV to email@example.com or call us on 020-8943772.